Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lunch for the Ladies!

I guess you have gathered by now I kind of like to entertain!  Today I had my "Suddenly Single" gals out for lunch!  What does Suddenly Single mean?  We all lost our husbands....  Yes, I know you might say but you are remarried, they know the pain I have felt and they still claim me!    (The pain is for a lifetime)

These gals have cried with me and laughed with me and cheered me on when I announced I was getting married!

Today we had my famous homemade chicken salad, on whole wheat buns, Strawberry-Romaine- Salad with poppy seed dressing and chips, with some awesome Blueberry/angel food cake (a weight watcher recipe) for dessert!

We had a good visit and some of them had not been out to see our house yet!  Sylvia joined us too and she enjoyed visiting with the ladies!

Did I ever mention that I love my chalkboard I painted onto the wall?

I also love my canning jar holder, I can decorate it for any season!


Kathy, Sue at the top, and Dianna, Nancy and Donna (Kathy's sister who is visiting)

Kathy, Sue, Dianna, Lucy and Donna

Donna and Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!