Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Around the house…...

We have been a little busy around the house lately!  We are working on our Laundry Room and I will reveal that by the end of the week... but when Mark was cutting bead board and there wasn't much for me to do.... I have been decorating and working on our staircase FINALLY  and it is looking nice!  I will take some more shots of that when I am finished but it is looking awesome (if I may say so myself)!  Have an awesome Tuesday!
Dining Room Table Centerpiece!
Strawberry Crush Soda!  
Valentine's Mantel
My little Kitchen Display
Isn't this little Owl a Hoot?
Of course Valentine Marshmallows in a jar!
SURPRISE, SURPRISE I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THE STAIRWAY!!!! I LOVE IT!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!