Saturday, July 14, 2012

A mother's heart.....

I know this blog is really about, our old home, crafting things I do, but it s also about the lives of those who live here! My mother turned 90 the end of May and had been ill for several weeks, then the 6th of June she had gall bladder surgery. She just hasn't bounced back very well! I do realize that her days are numbered.... But I received a phone call Monday evening that Hospice had been called in for her at the Nursing Home... Mom has demensia, she still knows me most of the time when she sees me. I drove down to where she is at to spend some time with her and possibly tell her goodbye, of course each time I leave her I never know if I will see her again this side of Heaven! She had not been eating very well if at all for a number of weeks, but she seems to be eating better now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!