Monday, November 5, 2012

Another Shawl finished.....

I have been busy knitting (again)....  This shawl the LaLa's Simple Shawl (a free pattern on Ravelry) is in the process of being blocked.... oh I was really supposed to be working on Mark's Cardigan with the YUMMY Alpaca I got while in Colorado, but I was in Knit n Knot in Bettendorf and before I knew it this awesomely soft yarn was in my hands and on my needles..... 
 ( I promise .... Mark, as soon as I finish the hat orders)......
This was made with Zitron Unisono 1260 (description:  This 100% Merino Extra fine yarn, infused with aloe vera and jojoba oil, softens hands while you knit)  and lets just say it melts in your hands when knitting with it!   This shawl was a rather easy pattern to follow and I could hardly put it down!



This project made my hands happy as I knitted this project!!!!

Happy Monday.... and don't forget to VOTE!!

GO MITT!!

Nancy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!