Sunday, December 11, 2016

A Life taken too soon....

It has been quite a while since I have posted on my blog...  I have been super busy teaching tuffet and bag classes.... and I do not really see that changing anytime soon.

Many things have happened since my last post when my friend Pat came and spent the weekend and made tuffets for her three grandchildren... about two weeks after this her precious daughter Jenna was killed by a drunk driver while she was out running with a friend training for a half marathon.  Her friend had minor injuries and Jenna was killed instantly leaving behind her husband and 4 year old daughter.  Such a tragedy.  Our families were very close and spent a lot of time together.

 This is her sweet little granddaughter sitting on her tuffet!


Below is a picture of our girls together in about 2000.  Jenna is in the middle



Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!