Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Catching Up!

We rely on technology and when it fails us, we are lost!  Or at least I am!  My computer is still sick in the Computer Hospital with little hope of restoration unless I can come up with the original disks that came with it.... hmmmmm I have moved and there is a lot of water under the bridge since that purchase.  So I went out and bought a new one, and at the moment I think it is a good fit!  See Dude in the chair in front of it?  How dare he think he might use my computer!!


Last week I visited in Robinson with Amber and her family!  There is simply never enough time!   The little ones are never ready for me to leave!  We celebrated Amber's birthday while I was there and it certainly doesn't seem possible that Abigail is off to Kindergarden at the end of this week!




 We also drove to Southern Illinois to see my mother in the Nursing Home and you can imagine how thrilled she was to see all of these faces!!!  Makes me sad that I cannot see her more!

Mom and I


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!