Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A little bit of this and that….

I don't know about you but I am sooooo ready for Spring!  We have not seen the ground since the middle of December, and I don't remember when the time ever changed that we still had snow on the ground, but it looks like this Sunday that is exactly what will happen!  We have had close to 60 inches of snow this winter!

I can never leave good enough alone, I just repainted my chalkboards in the kitchen for the 3rd time… I think this one is a keeper…. Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Provence…. LOVE It and it blends in much better in my kitchen!


And this little grandson "needed" a Minion Hat!  So I happily obliged !  Isn't he the cutest?  Of course I didn't make sure his face was clean!





I love Chevron and made this quick runner for my dining room table….



That is what I have been up to… Hope you are staying warm!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!