Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A few things I have been working on...

Here is the Bloom Quilt (Lori Holt Bee in My Bonnet)   I have been working on!  Who knew I would like appliqué?  


 My daughter and hubby recently got a camper so I had to make these cute pot holders for them!



Found an antique metal picnic basket that wasn't even cute, so I painted it and put a window decal on it!  It does a good job holding most of my fabric for the Farm Girl Vintage blocks I am working on!



I recently made a Swoon Harriett purse and just love it!  Tula Pink fabric fit the bill for this cool bag!!



So there you have it...  No this isn't all I have been doing just all I am showing for now!  I will try to post our latest DIY home project in a couple of days as I get it all completed!  New pantry doors and a revamped pantry!  Who knew doors could make such a huge difference??

Keep  Smiling!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!