Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Moon Bag Test...

I was excited to test the June Bag of the Month's LUNAR COLLECTION for Christine at ChrisWDesigns...  Christine always has well detailed patterns with wonderful instructions, but when I saw that it was going to be a BIG bag I was a little overwhelmed!  Yes, I have made a zillion purses, but never a big travel bag.  I had an upcoming trip to Florida, so I just jumped in and made the Small size  HALF MOON Bag.  I used decorator fabric on the outside (but I still ironed SF101 on it).

This Bag did not disappoint!  I packed it to the gill and used it as a carry on bag on my recent trip, it was small enough that I could put it under my seat!  I saw people looking at it while in the Security line, In my mind they were seeing the handmade label and thinking "no way"!

It really was an easy bag to make and the rewards were great!

Thank you Christine for an awesome pattern and Yay for me I did get one bag of the month completed! :)







So if you belong to the Bag of the Month Club, what are you waiting for?  Go pick out your fabric for this bag!  If you do not belong to the club it will be for sale on Christine's Website in July!  I LOVE MY HALF MOON BAG!


Happy Sewing!  Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!