Friday, January 6, 2012

A new life has been added to my family!

We have had a new life added to our family!  My daughter and her husband had a baby boy Jamon Cade pronounced "Jaymen" on Wednesday January 4th!  The delivery went pretty smooth after all it was her fourth!  They all have "J" names!  No they are not trying to imitate the Duggers!  :)  which I actually like the Duggers!  Oh sorry back to my new grand baby.....  Jamon Cade weighed in at 8 pounds and 9 ounces with a head of dark hair!  He has had some difficulty breathing as he was born with some fluid in his lungs... as of last night he was still in a isolette in the nursery.  Please pray with me that this will clear up soon!  It is hard on Mommy and Daddy when they cannot have the baby with them to hold and to love on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!