Saturday, August 3, 2013

Dining Room Table Runners....

I had been thinking about making some runners for my Dining Room Table..... I happened to be in the fabric area at Walmart earlier in the week and thought "why not check out their fabric?"  I only looked in the section that had the BHG Home Fabrics.... really some nice heavier fabric.  So I found two coordinating prints and this is what I came up with.  (Of course now I may be making these for each season.)


I first measured across the table to see how long I wanted them to hang on each side...  then I cut them all out, enough to sew them back to back.


Or right side together is what I really meant.....  and I ironed them to get all the wrinkles out before I sewed them together....


Then I started seaming them up  (Mrs. Fletcher if you are out there, please don't see I didn't pin them together!)


So there you have the four runners I made and then I made a really long one....




Out of a different fabric of course.....




So what do you think?  They were really easy to make.. In fact I see some fall ones coming up soon! ;-)




 Have a great weekend!

Nancy

I linked up to If It's Not Baroque Linky Party!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!