Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday...

It is Friday,  I remember when my girls were little and I would be driving them to school on my way to work and we would be singing the Friday Song F.F..F .....R..I..... , D...D...D ...A...Y,   F- R- I ..... D-A-Y  .... FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY....   Well it is Friday and it has been quite a sad week, sweet friends at church lost their dear son... while they know they will see him in Heaven, it is so sad to know the pain of grief and suffering that these dear souls will be facing in the days, weeks, months, years ahead....  Thanking God for his saving Grace, thankful that we have a hope in Jesus Christ!  Let not your hearts be troubled you believe in God, believe also in Me.  In my Father's House are many mansions, if it were not so, I would of told you, I go to prepare a place for you, and if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.  John 14:1-3  This young man loved the Lord and had wanted to be a missionary since he was a young child, and the very thing he loved took his young life... he had taken a drug for Malaria to go on a mission trip and had a horrible reaction and had suffered for 2 1/2 years... but even in his death he is such a witness for God!  He was also an organ donar and more than five people received life saving donations this week!  David loved Jesus and loved people too!  While working in a homeless shelter a few years back, he came across a man who had no shoes, David gave this man his new pair of name brand sneakers and walked home barefoot!  Jesus has another angel in his midst!  If we could all love others like David did we would all be better for it!

This really was not what I was going to post about tonight I was going to post about my hairbows I just made but somehow they don't seem so important right now.

                                                         May you Rest in Peace David!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!