So I searched for a pattern and nothing fit the bill they were either too big or too small so through blog hopping I found a pattern the "Phoebe Bag" on Arsty Crafty Babe's blog and thought I would give that one a whirl. I made lots of changes... it has a zippered outside pocket, plus a pocket on the front for her cell phone, and both inside panels are covered with pockets. I also added some hardware so that she could adjust the straps to her liking! I hope she likes it!
The flower is from a tutorial on Ritzy~Titzy,.... I have made lots of different flowers over the years and thought I would try this, it is actually just like some I had already made but I will give her the credit.
Have a Blessed Week!