Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Midtown Messenger Bag

I just finished up the Midtown Messenger Bag ~ pattern by Betz White....  A lot of details in this bag, but well worth the effort!  It has an inside pocket for your full sized IPad with plenty of room for more "stuff".....

This was Number 4 in the Bag of the Month Club... I now have two more to make to complete the Club Projects by July 15th.... I hope to be finished by the weekend!  I have a new pattern from Janelle at Emmaline Bags and cannot wait to make it!

So here she is in all of her glory... The Midtown Messenger Bag.



Underneath the front flap are two good size front pockets!




I love the hardware on this bag!


The Bag side has a handy grab tab plus two more outside pockets!


That is all I have for today!  It is knitting day at church so I think I will grab my knitting and a cuppa coffee and enjoy the day!

Blessings to you today!  The sun is shining, the birds are singing like crazy and it looks to be a beautiful day!



2 comments:

  1. I love your bag. As always it looks so professionally made and the fabrics are gorgeous. I'm still way behind on my bag of the month. Just this morning I had two test patterns that need to be made in a week so I'll be busy doing those this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! I still have the last two bags to make! Nancy

      Delete

Your comments are treasured!