Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A New Bag From Chris W. Designs

I was thrilled when Christine allowed me test one of her new bags, The Epiphany Bag...  Testing a bag for an awesome designer is something I have wanted to do for  a while.  So I was thankful when Christine of Chris W. Designs let me test her newest pattern!

If you have never sewn a purse I will tell you that one of the very first patterns I ordered and made was the Sugar and Spice Bag from Chris W. Designs  if I can do it, I know you could too!  Her patterns are well written, with more instructions than you could possibly imagine.  She is very detailed in telling you how to make her bags and has an ample supply of pictures that go along with each pattern!

The Epiphany Bag was no different.  A very well written pattern and awesomely designed bag so it is a win, win!  Here is the link for the Blogpost about this new bag!  Chris W. Designs Blog

I enjoyed making this bag and will definitely be making more!  It is just the right size, not too big and not too small and it is stylish to boot!

So go on over to Christine's website and buy this pattern,  you have plenty of time to make several of these up for Christmas gifts!  Here is the link to Christine's website....  Chris W. Designs

Don't look at the strange legs on my  model, her legs broke and she is sitting on a plant stand!

I love the sleek look of this bag!

The roomy interior has plenty of pockets!


I love how the bottom of this bag is designed!

Okay so what is stopping you?  Go on over and order your pattern now!!

Happy Wednesday!!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!