Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A summer's end....

This has been a very busy summer to say the very least.  Much of our time was spent redoing the Old House In New Liberty, and finally.... we are near completion....  The house is now in the hands of our realtors!

Let's see The House in New Liberty (Which we just put on the market! YEAH) , An Alaskan Cruise, Nikolai coming home (what a Blessing to meet this beautiful little boy who is my newest grandson) and last but not least my stepson got married.  I think pretty much finishes off my summer!

We were went on an 13 day trip to Alaska, 11 of those days were spent with Princess Cruises 4 day on land and 7 days at Sea.  My sister and brother in law went with us (he was the official cruise guide)  We had a marvelous time to say the very least.


One of our many ship shots....  haha They were there with a camera at every turn!

Beautiful, beautiful Mount McKinley.. (yes this was before it was renamed by Mr. President)   We were among the 30% who actually got to see this view!



This picture was taken in Anchorage!  We were blessed that Mark's cousin Gary and his lovely wife Aileen have lived there for a number of years and took us on a sight seeing adventure!


Beautiful scenery ... Everywhere!







Lots of glacier waterfalls!

The Glaciers were absolutely amazing!!  The sounds they make were unreal!!

At one of our ports the ships look so big!!

At the end of our trip my daughter and son in law headed to Bulgaria to get my new grandson and bring him home!  So upon my returning home I traveled 5 1/2 hours to babysit my grandchildren and relieve their other Grandma.  We had a great time together and on our last day together we drove to Indianapolis picked up my hubby who flew in from Chicago and we spent the day at the Children's Museum.... and at the end of the day we drove to the Airport to meet Mommy and Daddy as they came home with Nikolai... what a joyous reunion.  I was absolutely thrilled to be a part of it!  Nikolai is  2 1/2 and is adjusting well to his forever home! Then upon arriving home from babysitting I had Wedding Project to do for Robert and his bride Michelle!  I made 11 clutches....  and then got ready for the Rehearsal Dinner.  The wedding was the middle of August and it was just beautiful!  We are so happy for them!

I will bore you with more pictures in my next post... What?  you thought I had disappeared?

Wishing you a Wonderful Wednesday!!!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!