Friday, June 22, 2012

Keeping at it....

I am still working on the craft/office room..... soon I will post pictures of the final product....  Finally feel like I am getting somewhere!  I have had a toothache and am not scheduled for a root canal till next   Tuesday I called and got in on Monday instead.... so wish they would of gotten me in this week....Toothaches suck!

So what else to do when you are in pain but keep working on straightening up and putting away everything I tore apart about 3 weeks ago.... I KNEW when I tore it apart it was going to take me forever to get it reorganized and put away!!!!  I guess I am glutton for punishment!


I found these cute knitting cards in a shop in Waterloo and framed them!

Happy Weekend to all of you!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!