Tuesday, June 12, 2012

More Scarves

I got some knitting done last week while sitting at the hospital with my mother.  This is a one row scarf...  I used Berroco Captivia and Cast on 16 stitches onto size 10 needles.. knit the first two rows.  then the rest of the rows you K4, (YO, K2tog, K2)  repeat between (  ) 5 times across each  row.  When you have reached the length you want leaving enough yarn to bind off!  Knit one row and then do a knitted bind off row loosely!  Weave in your ends and you have this cute summer scarf!



I even started a second Scarf ( so that tells you I liked the pattern!)

AHHHH yes the ABABA Scarf, it will be a LONG project.... it takes forever on size 3 needles!    (the yarn for this is the Crazy Zeuberball, so this is a self striping yarn!)

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!