Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Not just painting….

This past week I have spent a lot of time trying to catch up on projects….. I have had the dreaded Shingles…. NOT FUN… But with medication and lots of vitamins I am doing well!

Here are some shots of things finished this week… although I did not take pictures of a drapery project that was embarrassingly long past due to be finished.  The knitted items are on my FB Page Wrapped in Love and for sale.  In case you are new to my blog… Wrapped in Love is a NOT for Profit meaning it is a complete donation I give to my daughter and her family to help with the high cost of adopting from overseas.  Bulgaria to be exact.  Amber and Dan have three biological children but felt God urging them to adopt and specifically from Bulgaria.  They are into year #3 waiting for a referral, so with each passing year they have to renew everything and with that is a hefty price.  I am pleased to say that with the overwhelming support I have had in the past year I have been able to give them a nice donation.  So a BIG THANKS to all who have purchased items from me!

Here a few things done this week….



















 and last but not least my Mug Snug Creation…..

Happy Tuesday!  Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!