Saturday, March 12, 2011

Home Again, Home Again Jiggety Jigg!

I have been out of town this week!  I headed south on Monday and stopped by to see Daughter #1 and my precious grandkids (they are all growing so fast) as I headed south to Robinson to stay for a few days with Daughter # 2 ...I so enjoyed getting to see them all Baby Otto is now 8 months old and crawling all over the place!  I had the pleasure of hearing him say "Momma" for the first time!  Capri wanted to wake me up each day so sometimes I would go back to bed and pretend I was asleep so she could come in and say "Time to get up Nana look outside the sun is up!"  I got to watch Abigail and Capri at Dance lessons (how cute)! Thursday afternoon I left and headed further south to see my Mother who is in a Nursing Home.... She was so thrilled to see me, makes me sad that I cannot see her more often!  I then had a wonderful visit (and supper) at my sister #1's house and then stayed the night at sister #2's house  and left for home on Friday morning after my brother in law fixed us breakfast!  On the way home I stopped off at Daughter #1 and visited some more as I was on the last leg of the trip..... It is always nice to go and visit but it is always nice to go home!  As Abigail said as we walked into the house after a shopping spree to Terre Haute  "Home Sweet Home"!  I chuckled when she said it!  Amazing that an almost 5 year old is glad to be home too!

Mark and I have been on an entertaining roll since we have things mostly finished in the house and today we had my dear friend from long ago over for supper!! We had such a nice visit with she and her husband!  It is always nice to see her we always pick up right where we left off!  Life has taken us down many different roads but the one thing that has remained constant is we are friends!!!  Love you Deb!!

As I am looking at this picture I realize I have put NO make up on today!! Oh well, my friend didn't care!!
Do you have a friend who is tried and true?  Nice isn't it???

I have a nephew who lives in Japan with his family.... the last news I have heard is that he is safe!  Please keep them in your prayers!

Have a good rest of the weekend!  Be Blessed my friends!

1 comment:

  1. You are blessed to have a friend who is tried and true, that is for sure!
    How lovely that you got to spend time with your family and friends and I'm so glad that your nephew is safe.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are treasured!