Friday, April 25, 2014

The Blossom Handbag

I love Amy Butler fabrics, although I cannot find them locally, I have some ordered online and wish it would hurry and get here!  I did find this awesome pattern from Amy Butler - the Blossom Handbag. I have been looking for challenges to see If I can actually make them look like the pattern.  This particular bag is a little bigger than I thought it would be, it is very stylish looking and quite roomy inside!  I will try it again but would love to try some Amy Butler fabric on it!

So here it is .... another bag.  I already felt like the bag lady because I love purses... but now I have proved I can make my own!




Have a Blessed weekend!  Nancy

2 comments:

  1. beautiful! I've got to learn how to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth, it was really pretty easy! You can do it!!! Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are treasured!