Friday, January 9, 2015

A different view...

Sometimes in the light of day, things just look different.... So I was really not at all happy with the way the coupon holder turned out yesterday so today I gave it a good press with the steam iron and it looks better.....

                                     Yesterday's Photo                                                           and Today's


As you can see above the pressing made a lot of difference.........

I also decided to make another one and let my friend choose which one she wants.... the one below, (eye roll) I did correctly... Meaning I used the interfacing the pattern writer called for... It just proves to me I cannot use Annie's Soft and Stable in everything......

Oh and the labels are printed on printer fabric and then I used lamination for cloth to protect it....


 With a good pressing on #2 I like it much better than the first one!


So now she will have to decide......

Have an awesome weekend!  Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!