Thursday, January 8, 2015

A Cold Day Project....

Do you ever tell someone you will make them something and hmmmm you just put it off for whatever reason?  I did just that... a friend asked for me to make her a coupon holder.... so I promptly ordered the pattern and just let it sit and sit and sit for several months and finally today I made it....

Which by the way we started out this morning at -8 with a wind chill of -28.... Now at 3:18 in the afternoon my little project is completed and the wind is howling and the snow is blowing...  My phone says it is 13 degrees with a wind chill of -5 but it just looks cold out there and yes I am still in my Pajamas.... haha I think it is time to get dressed!

The pattern is from www.ISew.Biz  .......








Happy Thursday, wherever you are I hope you are staying warm..... I am blessed to have a nice warm house!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!