Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hallway

As I have been working on finishing the upstairs, it seemed like an endless task of painting the woodwork and walls, nice size hallway.... I pulled up the carpet, padding and those nasty wood strips with tacks all over.... It seemed as though I would never get the woodwork finished... but alas I think I have about got that whipped! Other than the bifold doors which Mark hopes to install this weekend the upstairs is done!!! YAY! (that was a huge Yay!) I plan to do the stairway like this from Sawdust and Paper Scraps blog
Such a neat idea and it will look so good! So far this morning before I finish this is what the hallway looks like!






So I will keep you posted as I head down the stairs!  Have a Terrific Thursday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!