Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankfullness


There is always so much to be thankful for!  I am thankful for my family, for good health and a warm home!  I am thankful that Jala's gall bladder surgery went so well, I called it a drive by surgery!  My granddog CoCo was spade the same day and they kept the dog longer than the hospital kept Jala!  Now something is wrong with that picture!  I am thankful that she is doing so well and pray she heals quickly (with 3 little ones under the age of 3, she has a demanding life!)  but thankfully she has a helpful husband!

I am thankful for God putting Mark into my life!  I am thankful that our kids and grandkids are healthy, thankful for the new additions to our families this year.... Megan married Kevin.... Amber and Dan had their 3rd child but first son, John and Jala had their third child and second son... So I am ever grateful for our families near and far away! I am Thankful for God's Amazing Grace and for sending his Son Jesus....

Thanksgiving to me is a state of mind and heart, not just a day!

Have a blessed day tomorrow with your family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!