Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dinner Guests

We initiated our new dining room furniture yesterday and had some dear friends over for Supper!  So I had fun decorating the table!  I bought some white tulips.. I LOVE Tulips!  I went to Wally World and bought some white napkins (2 in a package for $3.) and I made a stencil that said EAT.... and stenciled on all of them!  I got the idea for the napkins from LemonAide Makin Mammas blog don't remember if she used stencils or stamps but I made my stencil with my Cricut machine.  Did you notice on the centerpiece I used letters from Scrabble that I had bought to craft with a long time ago....  So what did we have to eat?  Parmesian crusted Chicken Breast with whole wheat noodles and marinara sauce, tossed salad and garlic bread made with a loaf of Tomato Basil Bread from Panera's! Oh and home made apple pie!  We enjoyed the evening and hope our guests did too!


2 comments:

Your comments are treasured!