Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Decorating pictures from yesterday!

Here are the pictures I promised!


A way to make sure all of our grandchildren can be showed off! Wall Picture Hangers from Pottery Barn a few years back.... paid tooooo much for them!

Jala and John's Family

Amber and Dan's family

Mike and Jill's family

The super soft luscious pillows from Tuesday Mornings....  close up they look like little rosettes!




The pictures on the left are all of our children!


LOVE TJ Max!  Candlesticks after Christmas 9.99 for all three!  The sage pottery crock 3.99!!  Glass container the lemons are in was 6.99!!!  Yay for TJ Max!

Candle holders 9.00 for the pair at Kohl's after Christmas sale.. finials from Hobby Lobby 1/2 price 9.00 for all three!  Topiaries from Tuesday Morning 12.00 each....


The loveseat to be delivered on Thursday!
So what am I doing today?  I am cleaning our bedroom and rearranging it... I hope to dig into a few boxes and find some items I am missing!  I also hope I can get the fireplaces grouted today!  I have a list a mile long to get done this week!!!  Have a Super Tuesday!



1 comment:

  1. Love those picture frames...super cute! Oh and how fun that you have a double mantel to decorate!
    -Aaron

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are treasured!