Monday, August 30, 2010

Options on Chandeliers

Yes, I know this is my 3rd post for the day.... but our internet was down for 4 days with the rewiring we had going on.... but I no longer have cords going across the floor in the craft/office room!!!  What do you think about this?  I love this chandelier from Lowe's







BUT I could revamp this one for FREE!! Opinions please!  (It is hanging in the basement)  I was thinking if I did redo this to paint it either Black, Silver or Cream color it has all the crystals to it.... possibly need to rewire it but my Handy Dandy husband knows how to do that!  His late mother in law owned a lamp shop many years ago and he used to rewire lamps all the time!

So what do you think ? Should I buy the gorgeous new one or redo this antique????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!