Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Headbands for my girlies......

Mark got up early to go into work to catch up on some things and I couldn't sleep (guess I have a lot on my mind.... the dumpster is full so #2 is coming today.....) so what can you do at 3:00 in the morning?  Well I decided to make a bunch of flower head bands for the little girls in my life!  (allright I got carried away but they were so darn cute I couldn't stop! ;)   I must give credit where credit is due.....  this is an awesome website   http://www.makeit-loveit.com/


Cut out circles each being slightly smaller than the previous I believe my biggest is 3 inches across..

Take a lighter and on the shiny side of your satin touch the lighter to it to make it curl....
***disclaimer**** I am NOT responsible if you burn your house down, burn your fingers or anything else!!!

Then use your hot glue gun (with caution mine is low heat and I still burn my fingers!) and start glueing the layers together... put a dab of hot glue in the middle and put micro beads, or  a button on it

I used ribbon for the leaves....

Ta Daaaaa

then glue the flower onto a headband

a few of the head bands I made smaller for a couple of new babies I know!

This one is out of my "other" flowers I made



3 comments:

  1. wow! when are you sending those??? hmm. i may have to find some outfits to go with a few of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute Nancy! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe the older girlies in my life want some too?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are treasured!